We're sorry your iPhone isn't working as it should.
After you’ve contacted Apple for service, you’ll receive a kit that contains everything you need to return your iPhone to Apple.
Before you ship your iPhone
- Back up your iPhone. To protect your data, follow the steps in the “Before you send” section of this article.
- Remove your device from Find my iPhone.
- If possible, charge your iPhone fully and turn it off.
- Remove the SIM card from your iPhone if it uses one and keep it in a safe place. If your iPhone doesn't use a SIM card, contact your wireless service provider to suspend service.
Pack your iPhone using the included packaging materials
- Remove the TNT shipping label from the box. Next to the barcode on the shipping label, look for the consignment number, which begins with “GE.” Make a note of the number.
- Place your iPhone in the protective bag. Do not include your stereo headset, USB cable, power adapter, or other accessories.
- Place the protective packaging in the shipping box.
- Seal the box with the tape provided.
- Insert the shipping box in the TNT satchel and seal the satchel.
- Place the shipping label in the satchel’s clear plastic pocket.
Ship your iPhone to Apple
To arrange a collection, either:
- Write an email
- Use the subject line “Apple collection - iPhone” followed by the TNT consignment number.
- Include in the email message: That you are using a prepaid satchel on account number 320792, whether your collection address is a residence or a business, and your contact phone number.
- Send the email to email@example.com.
- Call TNT Customer Service on 0800 275 868 and provide all the information in step 2 of “Write an email” above.
TNT will provide the booking reference number and collection date in response to your email or phone call.*
Your iPhone will be repaired or replaced as quickly as possible. You can check the status of your service request online.
*Apple is not responsible for any damage during shipping if the package is not properly sealed or is delivered to the courier in poor condition.
Use your repaired or replaced iPhone
- If your iPhone uses a SIM card, insert the SIM card into your iPhone.
- Restore your iPhone from an iCloud or iTunes backup.
- Find My iPhone should be on by default, but you can confirm that Find My iPhone is on.
© 2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AppleCare and iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.