On a Mac running macOS High Sierra 10.13.3, update to macOS Server 5.5 from the Updates pane of the Mac App Store. To prevent the interruption of services, macOS Server updates aren't automatically installed, even if you've chosen to install other updates automatically from the Mac App Store.
During installation you might see the message "Server app replacement detected." This is a normal part of the update process. All Server settings and data are preserved during the update.
After installation is complete, open the Server app to finish setting up your previously configured services.
Server 5.5 improves the overall performance of Profile Manager on systems with a large number of devices enrolled, and includes the following fixes:
- An issue where tasks for some devices might not complete if the "Settings for Everyone" profile has been installed.
- An issue that caused high CPU usage and prevented tasks from completing.
- An issue that resulted in an incorrectly configured IKEV2 VPN Configuration Payload.
- An issue that prevented device enrollment tasks from completing.
- An issue preventing Active Directory users from logging in to the My Devices portal.
- An issue that prevented DEP or ASM from being re-enabled if an expired or invalid token was in use when DEP or ASM Terms and Conditions changed.
- Fixes an issue that prevented NetBoot images from being offered.