The macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 Update improves the security, stability, and compatibility of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
- Adds support for 70 new emoji, including food types, animals, mythical creatures, clothing options, more expressive smiley faces, gender-neutral characters and more.
- Fixes a bug where Bluetooth appeared as unavailable during Apple Pay transactions.
- Improves the reliability of Microsoft Exchange message sync in Mail.
- Fixes an issue where Spotlight does not accept keyboard input.
- Improves the reliability of SMB printing.
- Makes Touch ID preferences accessible while logged in as a mobile account on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
- Adds support for unlocking a FileVault-encrypted APFS volume using a recovery keychain file. For details, enter
man diskutilin Terminal.
See Apple Security Updates for detailed information about the security content of this update.