With iOS 10.2 or later, you can prevent Voice Control or Siri from responding when you press and hold the Home button on your device. Follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Home Button.
- Under Press and Hold to Speak, select one of these options:
- Siri: Siri will respond when you press the Home button.
- Voice Control: Classic Voice Control will respond when you press and hold the Home button. This will also turn off Siri.
- Off: There will be no response when you press and hold the Home button. This will also turn off Voice Control and Siri.
Learn more about Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.