New Object List makes it easy to select, edit, and organize objects even on complex slides.
Low Light Notes
New option to display presenter notes on black background makes them easier to read while presenting in low-light settings.
Quickly open password-protected documents using Touch ID on the new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
- Easily replace fonts throughout an entire presentation
- New leader lines make pie charts easier to read
- New stock and currency functions provide up-to-date securities data in tables
- Post interactive presentations on Medium, WordPress, and other websites
- Import Keynote 1.0 presentations
- Customize dates, times, and currencies for your language or region
What’s new in Keynote for Mac 7.0.5
- Support for Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro lets you easily edit text, shapes, tables and charts
- Control Slideshow playback using Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro
- Stability and performance improvements
What’s new in Keynote for Mac 7.0
- Real-time collaboration (feature in beta)
- Edit a presentation with others at the same time in Keynote on Mac, iPad, iPhone, and iCloud.com
- Share your presentation publicly or with specific people
- See who else is in a presentation
- See participants’ cursors as they’re editing
- Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, and from iCloud.com
- Open and edit Keynote ’05 presentations
- Use tabs to work with multiple presentations in one window
- Wide color gamut image support