Enhance your documents using a library of over 500 professionally drawn shapes.
Reply to comments and join threaded conversations.
New auto-correction and text replacement options save time while typing.
- Easily rearrange your slides with the new Light Table view.
- Edit presenter notes while viewing slides.
- Improved support for Hebrew and Arabic languages.
Get complete step-by-step instructions and information on all the features in Keynote for iOS.
What’s new in Keynote for iOS 3.0.5
- Format text as superscript or subscript, use ligatures, and change text background color.
- Easily replace missing fonts in your presentation.
- New leader lines make pie charts easier to read.
- Import Keynote 1.0 presentations. Learn more
- Post interactive presentations on Medium, WordPress, and other websites. Learn more
- Customize dates, times, and currencies for your language or region.
What’s new in Keynote for iOS 3.0
- Real-time collaboration (feature in beta)
- Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, and from iCloud.com. Learn more
- Highlight with Apple Pencil while presenting on iPad Pro.
- A new format pane takes advantage of the display on the 12.9-inch iPad Pro.
- Improved downloading – Keynote now downloads presentations from iCloud only when you’re ready to work on them.
- Open and edit Keynote ’05 presentations. Learn more
- Wide color gamut image support.
- Enhanced keyboard navigation and additional keyboard shortcuts.