Change slide master and customize slide background.
Rehearse a presentation with current slide, presenter notes, and timer all in one view.
Quickly open password-protected presentations using Touch ID.
- Format text as superscript or subscript, use ligatures, and change text background color
- Easily replace missing fonts in your presentation
- New leader lines make pie charts easier to read
- Import Keynote 1 presentations
- Post interactive presentations on Medium, WordPress, and other websites
- Customize dates, times, and currencies for your language or region
What’s new in Keynote for iOS 3.0.5
This update contains stability and performance improvements.
What’s new in Keynote for iOS 3.0
- Real-time collaboration (feature in beta)
- Edit a presentation with others at the same time in Keynote on Mac, iPad, iPhone, and iCloud.com
- Share your presentation publicly or with specific people
- See who else is in a presentation
- See participants’ cursors as they’re editing
- Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, and from iCloud.com
- Highlight with Apple Pencil while presenting on iPad Pro
- A new format pane takes advantage of the display on the 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- Improved downloading – Keynote now downloads presentations from iCloud only when you’re ready to work on them
- Open and edit Keynote ’05 presentations
- Wide color gamut image support
- Enhanced keyboard navigation and additional keyboard shortcuts