Improved presenter notes
Adjust text size in presenter notes and invert colors while presenting.
New drawing options
Easily save drawings to Photos or Files, or share them with others.
What's new in Keynote for iOS 4.1
- Edit existing or create new master slides.
- Easily record, edit, and play audio directly on a slide. Learn more
- Give charts a new look with rounded corners on columns and bars.
- A new option in Settings > Keynote lets you use Apple Pencil to select and scroll on iPad. Learn more
- Export a presentation as a movie or images.
- Add mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation. Learn more
- Enhance your presentations with a variety of new editable shapes.
- Add gradient and image fills to shapes and text boxes.
- Improved support for Arabic and Hebrew. Learn more
What's new in Keynote for iOS 4.0
- Use Apple Pencil to draw and write on supported devices, or use your finger. Learn more
- Animate drawings during slideshows.
- Collaborate in real time on presentations stored in Box. Learn more
- Easily change the theme of a presentation. Learn more
- Adjust presentation slide size and aspect ratio. Learn more
- Use donut charts to visualize data in an engaging new way.
- Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos.
- Enhance presentations with a variety of new editable shapes.
- New option to automatically format fractions as you type.
What's new in Keynote for iOS 3.3
- Redesigned document manager makes it easier to access files stored in iCloud Drive or with third-party storage providers. Learn more
- On iPad, drag and drop text, images, and more between Keynote and other apps. Learn more
- Use Unite, Intersect, Subtract, and Exclude commands to create new shapes. Learn more
- Work more efficiently on iPad using Slide Over, Split View, and the new Dock. Learn more
- Quickly access and organize your presentations using the new Files app. Learn more
- Use Align, Distribute, Flip Vertical, and Flip Horizontal commands to quickly arrange objects.
- Support for Break Apart command for complex shapes from the shapes library. Learn more
- Performance and stability improvements.
What’s new in Keynote for iOS 3.2
- Enhance your documents using a library of over 500 professionally drawn shapes. Learn more
- Reply to comments and join threaded conversations. Learn more
- New auto-correction and text replacement options save time while typing. Learn more
- Easily rearrange your slides with the new Light Table view.
- Edit presenter notes while viewing slides.
- Improved support for Hebrew and Arabic languages.
What’s new in Keynote for iOS 3.1
- Format text as superscript or subscript, use ligatures, and change text background color.
- Easily replace missing fonts in your presentation.
- New leader lines make pie charts easier to read.
- Import Keynote 1.0 presentations. Learn more
- Post interactive presentations on Medium, WordPress, and other websites. Learn more
- Customize dates, times, and currencies for your language or region.
What’s new in Keynote for iOS 3.0
- Real-time collaboration (feature in beta).
- Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, and from iCloud.com. Learn more
- Highlight with Apple Pencil while presenting on iPad Pro.
- A new format pane takes advantage of the display on the 12.9-inch iPad Pro.
- Improved downloading – Keynote now downloads presentations from iCloud only when you’re ready to work on them.
- Open and edit Keynote ’05 presentations. Learn more
- Wide color gamut image support.
- Enhanced keyboard navigation and additional keyboard shortcuts.