Master slide editing
Edit existing or create new master slides.
Easily record, edit, and play audio directly on a slide.
New chart options
Give charts a new look with rounded corners on columns and bars.
- A new option in Settings > Keynote lets you use Apple Pencil to select and scroll on iPad. Learn more
- Export a presentation as a movie or images.
- Add mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation. Learn more
- Enhance your presentations with a variety of new editable shapes.
- Add gradient and image fills to shapes and text boxes.
- Improved support for Arabic and Hebrew. Learn more
What's new in Keynote for iOS 4.0
- Use Apple Pencil to draw and write on supported devices, or use your finger. Learn more
- Animate drawings during slideshows.
- Collaborate in real time on presentations stored in Box. Learn more
- Easily change the theme of a presentation. Learn more
- Adjust presentation slide size and aspect ratio. Learn more
- Use donut charts to visualize data in an engaging new way.
- Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos.
- Enhance presentations with a variety of new editable shapes.
- New option to automatically format fractions as you type.
What's new in Keynote for iOS 3.3
- Redesigned document manager makes it easier to access files stored in iCloud Drive or with third-party storage providers. Learn more
- On iPad, drag and drop text, images, and more between Keynote and other apps. Learn more
- Use Unite, Intersect, Subtract, and Exclude commands to create new shapes. Learn more
- Work more efficiently on iPad using Slide Over, Split View, and the new Dock. Learn more
- Quickly access and organize your presentations using the new Files app. Learn more
- Use Align, Distribute, Flip Vertical, and Flip Horizontal commands to quickly arrange objects.
- Support for Break Apart command for complex shapes from the shapes library. Learn more
- Performance and stability improvements.
What’s new in Keynote for iOS 3.2
- Enhance your documents using a library of over 500 professionally drawn shapes. Learn more
- Reply to comments and join threaded conversations. Learn more
- New auto-correction and text replacement options save time while typing. Learn more
- Easily rearrange your slides with the new Light Table view.
- Edit presenter notes while viewing slides.
- Improved support for Hebrew and Arabic languages.
What’s new in Keynote for iOS 3.1
- Format text as superscript or subscript, use ligatures, and change text background color.
- Easily replace missing fonts in your presentation.
- New leader lines make pie charts easier to read.
- Import Keynote 1.0 presentations. Learn more
- Post interactive presentations on Medium, WordPress, and other websites. Learn more
- Customize dates, times, and currencies for your language or region.
What’s new in Keynote for iOS 3.0
- Real-time collaboration (feature in beta).
- Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, and from iCloud.com. Learn more
- Highlight with Apple Pencil while presenting on iPad Pro.
- A new format pane takes advantage of the display on the 12.9-inch iPad Pro.
- Improved downloading – Keynote now downloads presentations from iCloud only when you’re ready to work on them.
- Open and edit Keynote ’05 presentations. Learn more
- Wide color gamut image support.
- Enhanced keyboard navigation and additional keyboard shortcuts.