Live Stock Info
Easily add current or historical stock information to spreadsheets.
Simplified Data Entry
A powerful new editing experience makes entering data and formulas fast and easy.
Quickly open password-protected spreadsheets using Touch ID.
- New action menu keeps most common tasks one tap away
- Use the new My Stocks template to easily track your portfolio1
- Format text as superscript or subscript, use ligatures, and change text background color
- New leader lines make pie charts easier to read
- Easily replace missing fonts in your spreadsheet
- While collaborating on a spreadsheet, you can now cut, copy, paste, and duplicate sheets
- Customize dates, times, and currencies for your language or region
- Edit rich text within table cells
1The My Stocks template is only available when your macOS language is set to English.
What’s new in Numbers for iOS 3.0.5
This update contains stability and performance improvements.
What’s new in Numbers for iOS 3.0
- Real-time collaboration (feature in beta)
- Edit a spreadsheet with others at the same time in Numbers on Mac, iPad, iPhone, and iCloud.com
- Share your spreadsheet publicly or with specific people
- See who else is in a spreadsheet
- See participants’ cursors as they’re editing
- Use tabs to work with multiple spreadsheets in one window
- A new format pane takes advantage of the display on the 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- Improved downloading – Numbers now downloads spreadsheets from iCloud only when you’re ready to work on them
- Wide color gamut image support
- Enhanced keyboard navigation and additional keyboard shortcuts