Redesigned document manager makes it easier to access files stored in iCloud Drive or with third-party storage providers.
Drag and Drop
On iPad, drag and drop text, images, and more between Numbers and other apps.
New date, time, and duration keyboards make entering values easier.
- Work more efficiently on iPad using Slide Over, Split View, and the new Dock. Learn more
- Quickly access and organize your spreadsheets using the new Files app. Learn more
- Make minor adjustments to existing date, time, and duration values faster using new "smart steppers."
- Use Unite, Intersect, Subtract, and Exclude commands to create new shapes. Learn more
- Use Align, Distribute, Flip Vertical, and Flip Horizontal commands to quickly arrange objects.
- Support for Break Apart command for complex shapes from the shapes library. Learn more
- Performance and stability improvements.
What’s new in Numbers for iOS 3.2
- Enhance your documents using a library of over 500 professionally drawn shapes. Learn more
- Reply to comments and join threaded conversations. Learn more
- New auto-correction and text replacement options save time while typing. Learn more
- Support for print preview in collaborative spreadsheets.
- The Insert Stock Quote feature and the Stock and Currency functions now return data from the previous market day’s close. Learn more
What’s new in Numbers for iOS 3.1
- Easily add current or historical stock information to spreadsheets. Learn more
- A powerful new editing experience makes entering data and formulas fast and easy. Learn more
- Quickly open password-protected spreadsheets using Touch ID on the new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar. Learn more
- New action menu keeps most common tasks one tap away.
- Use the new My Stocks template to easily track your portfolio1.
- Format text as superscript or subscript, use ligatures, and change text background color.
- New leader lines make pie charts easier to read.
- Easily replace missing fonts in your spreadsheet.
- While collaborating on a spreadsheet, you can now cut, copy, paste, and duplicate sheets.
- Customize dates, times, and currencies for your language or region.
- Edit rich text within table cells.
1 The My Stocks template is only available when your macOS language is set to English.
What’s new in Numbers for iOS 3.0
- Real-time collaboration (feature in beta).
- Use tabs to work with multiple spreadsheets in one window.
- A new format pane takes advantage of the display on the 12.9-inch iPad Pro.
- Improved downloading – Numbers now downloads spreadsheets from iCloud only when you’re ready to work on them.
- Wide color gamut image support.
- Enhanced keyboard navigation and additional keyboard shortcuts.