New Text Formatting
Format text as superscript or subscript, use ligatures, and change text background color.
Add bookmarks to easily link from one part of your document to another.
Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation.
- Quickly open password-protected documents using Touch ID on the new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation
- Import and export documents in Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Easily replace missing fonts in your document
- New leader lines make pie charts easier to read
- Customize dates, times, and currencies for your language or region
What’s new in Pages for iOS 3.0.5
This update contains stability and performance improvements.
What’s new in Pages for iOS 3.0
- Real-time collaboration (feature in beta)
- Edit a document with others at the same time in Pages on Mac, iPad, iPhone, and iCloud.com
- Share your document publicly or with specific people
- See who else is in a document
- See participants’ cursors as they're editing
- A new format pane takes advantage of the display on the 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- Improved downloading – Pages now downloads documents from iCloud only when you’re ready to work on them
- Open and edit Pages ’05 documents
- Wide color gamut image support
- Enhanced keyboard navigation and additional keyboard shortcuts