Enhance your documents using a library of over 500 professionally drawn shapes.
Reply to comments and join threaded conversations.
Linked Text Boxes
Add linked text boxes so text easily flows from one place to another.
- New auto-correction and text replacement options save time while typing. Learn more
- New page thumbnail view allows you to easily navigate your document.
- Export documents as fixed layout ePub books. Learn more
- Change margins, headers, footers and paper size while collaborating. Learn more
Get complete step-by-step instructions and information on all the features in Pages for iOS.
What’s new in Pages for iOS 3.1
- Format text as superscript or subscript, use ligatures, and change text background color.
- Add bookmarks to easily link from one part of your document to another. Learn more
- Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation. Learn more
- Quickly open password-protected documents using Touch ID on the new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar. Learn more
- Import and export documents in Rich Text Format (RTF). Learn more
- Easily replace missing fonts in your document.
- New leader lines make pie charts easier to read.
- Customize dates, times, and currencies for your language or region.
What’s new in Pages for iOS 3.0
- Real-time collaboration (feature in beta). Learn more
- Edit a document with others at the same time in Pages on Mac, iPad, iPhone, and iCloud.com
- Share your document publicly or with specific people
- See who else is in a document
- See participants’ cursors as they're editing
- A new format pane takes advantage of the display on the 12.9-inch iPad Pro.
- Improved downloading – Pages now downloads documents from iCloud only when you’re ready to work on them.
- Open and edit Pages ’05 documents. Learn more
- Wide color gamut image support.
- Enhanced keyboard navigation and additional keyboard shortcuts.