Some apps and services offer subscription-based access to their content. Unlike single item purchases or most in-app purchases (such as for game currency like gems and coins), subscriptions continue until you choose to end them.
Your membership or subscription will continue, causing you to be billed again at the start of each new billing period, if you don't cancel your membership or subscription more than 24 hours before your current billing period ends. Additionally, you have the right to cancel this subscription with immediate effect and receive a prorated refund at any time. To do so, contact Apple Support.
- Apple Music Individual (Monthly or Annual), Family, or Student memberships
- Newspaper subscriptions
- Magazine subscriptions
- Subscriptions to many apps available in the App Store
- In-app subscriptions purchased from third-party applications bought in the App Store
You can view, change, or cancel your subscriptions on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV (4th generation). This will prevent any future renewals and charges to your account.
If you need additional help, contact Apple Support.
Contact Apple Support
|Country or Region||Contact number|
|Israel||3-720-8430 (local) or 1809-213-281 (IFF)|
||0800 444 426|
- A Family Sharing organizer can’t manage subscriptions for other family members. Family members' subscriptions can only be managed from their account.
- Learn about types of subscriptions and other in-app purchases.
- Learn how subscriptions are billed and appear on your statement.