Get Apple Music
With a subscription to Apple Music, you can access millions of songs, curated radio and playlists, and music recommendations, all in the Apple Music app. You can also access your music across other devices, as long as you're signed in to Apple Music with the same Apple ID, and download music to listen to offline.
Learn more about Apple Music and Apple Music pricing.
If you don't have Google Play in your country or region, you can download the Apple Music app from Apple.
Apple Music features might vary by country or region. Learn more about what's available in your country or region.
Before you join
- You need an Android phone or tablet with Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later, or a Chromebook that supports Android apps.
- Get the Apple Music app from Google Play.
- Have your Apple ID and password ready. If you don't have an Apple ID, you can create one when you join Apple Music. Already joined Apple Music on another device? Just sign in with that same Apple ID.
Apple Music isn't a backup service. Make sure to back up your music library before you make any changes.
Open Apple Music
The first time you open the app, you should see a "Welcome to Apple Music" message. If you don't see the message, tap For You.
Start a trial
Tap the trial offer to get started. (One trial per person or family.) Already subscribe to Apple Music? Just sign in with your Apple ID.
Start your subscription
Enter your Apple ID and password
Tap Use Existing Apple ID, then enter your Apple ID and password. If you don’t have an Apple ID, tap Create New Apple ID, then follow the steps to create one.
If you're not sure if you have an Apple ID, we can help you find out.
If you're asked for a verification code, you have two-factor authentication on your Apple ID. Learn about two-factor authentication and what to do if you still can’t sign in.
Confirm your details
You might be asked to validate your billing information. Add a valid payment method,1 then tap Join.2
If prompted, agree to the terms and conditions.
If you already subscribe to Apple Music
- Get the Apple Music app from Google Play,
- Open the Apple Music app.
- If you see an offer for a trial, tap Sign In in the upper-right corner. Or tap the menu button , then tap Sign In.
- Enter the same Apple ID and password that you use with Apple Music.
If you're asked for a verification code, you have two-factor authentication on your Apple ID. Learn about two-factor authentication and what to do if you still can't sign in.
Get the most out of Apple Music on Android
- Use the Apple Music app to listen to your music, discover new favorites, enjoy curated playlists, and more.
- Discover all the ways you can listen to Apple Music on your Android devices.
- Learn how to view, manage, or change your Apple Music subscription.
- You can also subscribe to Apple Music on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC.
- You can use store credit to pay for Apple Music, but you must have enough store credit to cover the amount of your first renewal. Learn how to add store credit to your account.
- Learn how to verify your age when you join Apple Music in South Korea.