When you turn on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch for the first time, you can quickly turn on VoiceOver or Zoom to help you set up your device. Here's how:
- Triple-click the Home button.
- To turn on Zoom, use three fingers and double-tap the screen.
- To increase the level of Zoom, use three fingers to double-tap and hold, then move your fingers up or down on the screen to increase or decrease magnification.
Manage Accessibility features on your device
Tap Settings > General > Accessibility to find settings for the following features:
- Invert Colors
- Speech: Speak Selection, Speak Screen, Speak Auto-text
- Larger Text
- Bold Text
- Button Shapes
- Increase Contrast
- Reduce Motion
- On/Off Labels
- Hearing Aids
- LED Flash for Alerts (iPhone only)
- Mono Audio
- Phone Noise Cancellation
- Subtitles & Captioning
- Video Subscriptions
- Switch Control
- Call Audio Routing
- Home-click Speed
- Reachability (iPhone 6 and later)
Manage Accessibility features with iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to any computer with iTunes installed.
- In iTunes, select your device.
- From the Summary pane, click Configure Accessibility in the Options section at the bottom.
- Select the feature you would like to use and click OK.
To learn more about the accessibility features available in iOS and how to use each one, visit the Accessibility section of the user guide for your iOS device.