When you turn on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch for the first time, you can quickly turn on VoiceOver or Zoom to help you set up your device. Follow these steps:
- To turn on VoiceOver, triple-click the Home button.
- To turn on Zoom, use three fingers and double-tap the screen. To increase the level of Zoom, use three fingers to double-tap and hold, then move your fingers up or down on the screen to increase or decrease magnification.
Manage Accessibility features on your device
Go to Settings > General > Accessibility to find settings for the following features:
- Switch Control
- Touch Accommodations
- 3D Touch (iPhone 6s and later)
- Shake to Undo
- Call Audio Routing
- Home Button
- Reachability (iPhone 6 and later)
- Hearing Devices
- LED Flash for Alerts (iPhone only)
- Mono Audio
- Phone Noise Cancellation
- Adjust the audio volume balance
- Subtitles & Captioning
- Video Descriptions
You can also use iTunes to manage the Accessibility features on your device. Follow these steps:
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to any computer with iTunes installed.
- In iTunes, select your device.
- From the Summary pane, click Configure Accessibility in the Options section at the bottom.
- Select the feature that you want to use and click OK.
To learn more about the accessibility features and how to use each one, refer to the Accessibility section of the user guide for your iOS device.