If you can't view your purchase history on your computer, you can see your purchases from the past 90 days at reportaproblem.apple.com. You can also see purchases you made in the App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
See your purchase history
Click to open iTunes and sign in to your Account Information, or use the steps below:
- Open iTunes.
- Click Sign In, and then enter the Apple ID and password that you used to make the purchase.
If you use Family Sharing, you'll see what you bought using your Apple ID, but you won't see what other family members bought. To see what other family members bought, sign in with their Apple ID.
- Click your name and select Account Info from the menu.
- Enter your password again.
On the Account Information screen:
- Scroll down to Purchase History. To the right of Most Recent Purchase, click See All.
It might take a moment for your Purchase History to appear.
- To see the details of a purchase, click the arrow to the left of the order date. Your most recent purchases are first.
You'll see the date, time, and web order number in the top-right corner.
If you don't recognize a purchase, first check to see if it's one of these types of charges before contacting Apple.
If you don't see your purchase, it might be hidden. Learn how to hide or unhide items in your Purchase History.
If you can't find an item that you purchased in the iTunes Store within the last 90 days, report a problem. For older purchases, contact iTunes Store support, and select Purchases, Billing, and Redemption.
- Learn how to download previously purchased music, movies, TV shows, apps, books, audiobooks, ringtones and tones on all of your devices.
- Learn what to do if you don't see an in-app purchase in an app, but it's in your purchase history.
- Learn how to stop a subscription that automatically renews.
- Learn how to pay an unpaid balance in the iTunes Store.
- If you're repeatedly asked to sign in to the iTunes Store, you might have Safari set to block cookies. Learn how to change your cookie preferences.
- If you're a member of Apple Music, your membership and iTunes Store purchases appear in your purchase history, but songs that you add to your iCloud Music Library from Apple Music don't. Learn how to become an Apple Music member.