To report a problem or request assistance with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store:
- Visit reportaproblem.apple.com in your browser.
- When prompted, enter the Apple ID and password used to initiate the purchase of the item, then click Sign In.
- Find the item you're having a problem with, then click Report a Problem next to it.
- From the Choose Problem menu, choose the issue you're having.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. You might be asked to describe the problem in a text field.
- Click Submit, and we'll review your problem.
If you use Family Sharing and you have a problem with a shared item, ask the family member who initiated the purchase to report the problem using the steps above.
Find out what to do if an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open.