To open Outlook 2010 with two-step verification, you must generate and use an app-specific password:
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- In the Security section, click Edit.
- Click Generate Password and follow the steps on your screen
- In the Internet E-mail authentication prompt, enter the app-specific password that you generated.
- Select “Save this password in your password list” to allow Outlook to automatically authenticate your password each time.
If you want to enter your app-specific password manually each time you open Outlook, skip this step.
- Click OK. Outlook should open normally.
Learn more about using app-specific passwords.