If you changed your Apple ID and didn't update it on your iOS device, you might see the "Incorrect Apple ID or Password" alert. Use these steps to sign in with your previous Apple ID:
- Tap Skip This Step and complete the steps in the Setup Assistant.
- Tap Settings > iCloud.
- Scroll down and tap Sign Out. In iOS 7 or earlier, tap Delete Account.
- Enter your previous Apple ID and password to confirm that you want to sign out. If your Apple ID and password aren't accepted, use these steps to sign out and set up iCloud.
- After you sign out, you can sign in to iCloud with your current Apple ID.
Use these steps if you forgot your Apple ID password:
- Tap Forgot Password?
- Follow the onscreen instructions.