- Incorrect date or time
- Wrong time zone being set automatically
- Issues related to automatically switching with daylight savings time
Follow these steps. Test after each step to see if the issue is resolved.
- Ensure that the version of iOS on your device is up to date.
- If the option to enable date and time automatically is available, turn it on. Tap Settings > General > Date & Time.
- Ensure that your time zone is set up correctly. Tap Settings > General > Date & Time > Time Zone.
If the incorrect date, time, or time zone is being set up automatically on the device, please notify your cellular provider. In the meantime, tap General > Date & Time and turn off Set Automatically. Then set the appropriate time and time zone manually.
Note: The option to set automatically might not be available on all carriers in all countries.
Note: If you find that your device's time is incorrect after you sync with your computer, your computer's time may be incorrect. Verify the computer's time in System Preferences > Date & Time (you may want to select the checkbox to set the computer's date and time automatically).