- No Apple ID / password dialog appears
- The app icon above the Buy button doesn't "fly" to your Dock
- The app doesn't appear in your Applications folder after several minutes
Click Purchases tab at the top of the Mac App Store window. Look for your purchased app.
If the app is listed under Purchases as "Installed"
Look in your Applications folder again for the app.
If the app is listed under Purchases with an "Install" button next to it
Click the Install button. The app will then be downloaded and installed into the Applications folder. You will only be charged for the app one time.
If the app is not listed under Purchases
- Press Command-R to refresh the page, or navigate to a different page in App Store and then back to the app you want to buy.
- Click the Buy button. You will only be charged for the app one time.
If you delete an app but then reinstall it from Mac App Store, you will not be charged again.