If your business or educational institution purchased new Mac computers on or after October 1, 2013 and is part of the Apple Volume Purchase Program, you can request managed distribution for Keynote, Numbers, Pages, GarageBand, iMovie and iPhoto for Mac for qualifying computers.
- You must be enrolled in the Volume Purchase Program (VPP).
- You need a proof of purchase (invoice or purchase order) for the computers.
- The number of eligible OS X Yosemite-compatible computers must be clearly marked on your proof of purchase.
Requesting the apps
- Go to the site below that is appropriate to your organization:
Businesses and Enterprise
- Select Mac OS Managed Distribution Licenses from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the rest of the form.
- Click Submit to send your request to Apple. Apple will contact you to follow up with your request.
If you are interested in receiving managed distribution versions of the iOS versions of these apps, see Volume Purchase Program: Requesting free iLife and iWork apps for iOS.