If your business or educational institution is enrolled in the Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP), you can request redeemable content codes or managed distribution for Keynote, Numbers, Pages, GarageBand, and iMovie for Mac for qualifying computers purchased on or after October 1, 2013.
- You must be enrolled in the Volume Purchase Program (VPP).
- You need a proof of purchase (invoice or purchase order) for the computers.
- The number of eligible OS X Yosemite-compatible computers must be clearly marked on your proof of purchase.
Follow these steps to request one or more apps.
- Visit the Volume Purchase Program Fulfillment Portal.
- Sign in with the account you use with the Volume Purchase Program store.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to submit your request. You'll need to have a copy of your sales receipt or proof of purchase available to complete your request.
After you receive your codes or apps, you can't change the distribution method.
If you're interested in receiving managed distribution versions of the iOS versions of these apps, see Request apps for iOS through the Volume Purchase Program.