- iPhone 4s and later
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- iPad 2 and later
- iPad mini (1st generation) and later
If you qualify, you'll need your invoice or purchase order. Make sure that the number of eligible iOS devices is clearly marked. If you bought devices before September 1, 2013, but activated them later, you'll need the serial numbers for those devices.
Requesting the apps
To request apps, follow these steps:
- Choose the link for your type of organization:
Businesses and enterprise
- Select "iOS fulfillment" from the menu.
- Complete the rest of the form. In the "Please tell us more about the issue" section, tell us if you'd like redemption codes or managed distribution. After you receive the codes or the apps, you can't change the distribution method.
- Click Submit. We'll contact you to follow up with your request.
You can also request free iLife and iWork apps for Mac through the Volume Purchase Program.