The Disney Movies Anywhere service lets you browse and watch your collection of eligible Disney, Pixar, and Marvel movies, along with bonus material and exclusive videos, from any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC.
You can access Disney Movies Anywhere on your computer through DisneyMoviesAnywhere.com or from the free app, which you can download from the App Store, for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
When you connect your Disney Movies Anywhere account to your Apple ID, you can access eligible Disney movies across all of your devices.
Your Apple ID can have up to ten devices (including five computers) associated with it for music and video playback. Each computer must also be authorized using the same Apple ID.
Connect your Apple ID to your Disney Movies Anywhere account
- Sign in to your Disney Movies Anywhere account on DisneyMoviesAnywhere.com or open the app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Go to Settings > Account > Connect Accounts.
- Select iTunes. You're redirected to iTunes to complete the process.
Go back to the Connect Accounts section to confirm that your accounts are connected. You can connect only one account at a time, and you can switch accounts every 180 days.
Disconnect your Apple ID from your Disney Movies Anywhere account
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
- Enter your password, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click View Account.
On the Account Information page:
- Scroll to the Apple ID Summary section.
- To the right of Disney Movies Anywhere, click Disconnect.
- When prompted to confirm that you want to disconnect, click OK.
After you disconnect your Apple ID from your Disney Movies Anywhere account, you can still watch movies you purchased before you disconnected through both Disney Movies Anywhere and iTunes. You can only watch movies you buy after you disconnect in the application in which you purchased them.
If you bought a movie from iTunes and later received a refund, those movies are no longer available from either Disney Movies Anywhere or iTunes.
You can stream and download eligible movies through Disney Movies Anywhere only within the U.S. and certain U.S. territories and possessions.
To learn about system requirements or program details, visit Disney Movies Anywhere or contact a Disney Movies Anywhere representative.
For urgent issues, call 1-855-347-3722 to speak to a Disney Movies Anywhere representative.
For all other questions, use the Disney Movies Anywhere contact form.