To access Control Center, swipe up from the bottom of the screen. To close Control Center, swipe down, tap the top of the screen, or press the Home button. If you're using an app that uses similar swipe gestures, like Maps or games, you might have to swipe up twice—once to reveal the handle for Control Center, and a second time to reveal Control Center.
Control Center on iPhone:
Control Center on iPad:
Options in Control Center
- Turn on or off Airplane mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do Not Disturb, Mute, and Rotation Lock.
- Adjust screen brightness.
- Play, pause, or skip a song, and adjust playback volume.
- Connect to an AirPlay device or toggle between outputs.
- Adjust whether your device is discoverable for AirDrop.
Control Center also gives you quick access to these apps:
- Calculator (iPhone and iPod touch only)
- Flashlight (iPhone and iPod touch only)
If your device isn't locked, you can also access the currently playing audio app by tapping the song title.
If you don't want Control Center to be accessible from the Lock screen or within apps, you can change your settings in Settings > Control Center.