Logic Remote 1.2.2
Logic Remote for iPad is available for download from the App Store. Logic Remote works with Logic Pro X v10.1, MainStage v3.1, and GarageBand v10 or later on your Mac.
- Logic Remote now includes tabbed Transform Pad and X/Y Pad Smart Controls for Alchemy instruments.
- It's now possible to create more than one Drummer track in Logic Pro X or GarageBand using Logic Remote.
- A double-tap on an Instrument slot now opens the Instrument plug-in.
- Includes general stability improvements.
- Logic Remote now shows the same warning dialog as Logic Pro X when Automation Write mode is selected.
- When selecting an input or output in Logic Remote, the current channel is now indicated by a checkmark.
Logic Remote 1.2.1
- Logic remote no longer shows an unneeded Solo button on External MIDI channel strips.
- Editing graphs in the the Graphic EQ is more responsive.
- You can now dismiss pop-up menus brought up from a channel strip by tapping anywhere on the same channel strip.
Logic Remote 1.2
- You can adjust the Logic Pro X Channel EQ directly from an iPad.
- A new plug-in view provides access to Logic or Audio Unit plug-in parameters with Logic Pro X.
- You can remotely add or reorder plug-ins with Logic Pro X.
- Control the microphone and other input settings for compatible audio interfaces
- It is now possible to navigate tracks in the LCD pop-up menu.
- Holding the transport channel switch buttons now scrolls through tracks or channels.
- Single-tapping the center of a knob no longer affects its value.
- The Bass Fretboard touch instrument is now available with all patches.
- Logic Remote now has an option to override the system sleep settings on an iPad.
- The Metronome button's state now reflects the state of the Metronome in Logic Pro X or GarageBand.
- The Mixer now opens to the last selected view.
- Logic Remote no longer quits unexpectedly when switching to Smart Controls view from Drum Pad or Chord Strip view with a drum machine patch selected.
- If you reopen Logic Pro X, Logic Remote no longer briefly shows an unneeded “Please open a Logic project” dialog while reconnecting.
- Logic Remote no longer overrides MainStage’s tremolo knob position.
- The next and previous patch buttons are now reliably available with MainStage when you select the first or last patch in the patch list.
Logic Remote 1.1.1
- Adds support for iOS 8
Logic Remote 1.1
- New streamlined design
- Adds more scale choices for Touch Instruments
Logic Remote 1.0.4
Fixes an issue that prevented scale modes and chord strips from updating to the current project key.
Logic Remote 1.0.3
- Includes support for MainStage 3.
- There is now a slider to adjust the velocity sensitivity of Touch Instruments.
- Logic Remote no longer offers the menu item “New Drummer Track” when the current Logic project already has a Drummer track.
- The screen to insert a plug-in is no longer blank after creating a new project in the Smart Controls/Touch Instruments view.
- The Remove Key Command menu item no longer appears when tapping an empty tile in the Key Commands window.
- Resolves a rare issue in which the Logic Remote and GarageBand timelines might become out of sync.
- Logic Remote no longer prevents iPad from entering sleep mode.
- When a new patch is created via the gear menu, Logic Remote now switches to the Library view.
- Includes several accessibility improvements.
Logic Remote 1.0.2
- Adds compatibility with GarageBand for Mac (v10.0).
- Velocity range is adjustable for Touch Instruments.
- Library Browser and Smart Controls can now appear on screen together.
- Includes various improvements to enhance performance and stability.
Logic Remote 1.0.1
- Includes several improvements to resolve issues related to connecting Logic Remote to the computer running Logic Pro X.
- Resolves an issue in which Logic Remote might quit unexpectedly when changing banks in the Mixer while moving a fader.
- Resolves an issue in which notes might hang while switching articulation settings.
- Fixes an issue in which the Chord Strip window might turn black if an empty Software Instrument track was created while it was open.
- Resolves an issue in which the Logic Remote LCD sometimes showed "Not Connected" after it successfully connected to Logic Pro X.
- The velocity range when playing Software Instruments from Logic Remote has increased.
- Fixes an issue in which switching out of Logic Remote while holding notes on the keyboard might lead to stuck notes in Logic Pro X.
- Includes several improvements to reduce the likelihood of hanging notes when using a USB keyboard with iPad.
- iPad no longer goes to sleep if Logic Remote is sending MIDI, or if Logic Pro X is playing.