Find your AppleCare plan
- Sign in to My Support with your Apple ID and password.
- Look under My Devices to find your Apple devices that have registered AppleCare plans.
If you buy your Apple device and an AppleCare Protection Plan at the same time, we automatically register it for you. We also automatically register AppleCare+ plans, so you don't need to.
If you forgot your Apple ID or password, learn what to do.
If you don't see your plan
If you don't see your AppleCare plan listed under your Apple device:
- Your device might not be registered with an AppleCare plan. If you bought your AppleCare Protection Plan from the Apple Online Store, you need to register it on My Support.
- Your AppleCare plan might be registered under another Apple ID. If you have multiple Apple IDs, sign out of My Support, then sign back in with another Apple ID and password. Then look for your AppleCare plan under My Devices.
If your plan is registered with the wrong Apple ID
If you see an AppleCare plan listed under an Apple ID that you don’t want to use anymore, contact Apple Support. We can help consolidate your device and AppleCare plans under your preferred Apple ID.
Here’s what you need when you contact us:
- The AppleCare Agreement Number
- The serial number of your Apple device
- Your preferred Apple ID and any Apple IDs that you don't want to use
- The receipt for your Apple device and AppleCare plan
If you see your AppleCare Protection Plan with incorrect information, you can update it online.
If you still don't find your plan
If you don’t find your device when you sign in to My Support, you might have multiple Apple IDs and not realize it. Go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID or password. When asked to enter your Apple ID, click Forgot Apple ID.
If you still need help, contact Apple Support.