Import contacts stored on a SIM card
- If your iPhone isn't using the SIM from your old phone:
- Make sure that the SIM card from your previous phone can fit into your iPhone.
- Remove your iPhone SIM card and replace it with the SIM card from your previous phone.
- Tap Settings > Contacts > Import SIM Contacts.
- Wait for the import to complete.
- If you swapped SIM cards in step 1, remove the SIM card and replace it with your iPhone SIM card.
- Open Contacts and make sure that the contacts imported.
The contact information imported from a SIM card depends on how your previous phone stored information on the SIM card. For more help with importing contacts from a non-Apple phone, check the manufacturer’s website, app store, or contact your carrier.