On your Mac or PC
- Open iTunes.
- Click iTunes Store.
- In the search bar in the upper-right corner, type a specific title or keyword, then press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- In the column on the right-hand side of the window, click Movies.
- In the column on the right-hand side of the window, under the list of available products, click With Closed Captioning.
You can also browse to a movie or TV episode's description page and look for a next to the title of the video or in the language section.
On your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Tap iTunes Store.
- From the navigation menu at the bottom of the screen, tap Search.
- In the search bar at the top of the screen, type "closed caption."
- Browse to find a title that you'd like to watch. Video that supports closed captioning will have a in the movie details section underneath the title.
On your Apple TV
- Browse to or search for a movie or TV show.
- On the movie or episode description page, a will appear if closed captioning is supported.
Closed captioning availability varies by country.
Learn how to turn on closed captioning on various devices using the steps below: