Follow these steps to set up your new Cellular Data account:
1. Tap Settings > Cellular Data > View Account:
2. The Cellular Data Account management window appears. Enter information or select an option in the following sections and tap Next:
Enter your first and last name and your phone number.
Enter and verify an email address and a password. This creates a Verizon account, allowing you to log in to the account later to make changes or view your usage statistics.
Recurring domestic plan options
This allows you to choose the size of the plan you want to use.
Rates and other details of Verizon's plans are subject to change, so consult with Verizon for applicable details and requirements.
Payment and billing information
Complete this section with the billing information you’d like to use to pay for your Cellular Data account.
3. The Terms of Service agreement loads. Take a moment to read this agreement. Tap Agree to continue.
4. The Payment Summary screen appears. This shows you a summary of the account and plan you have selected. Tap Submit to complete the creation of your Cellular Data account.
5. The Congratulations screen appears. This lets you know that your account has been created, and that Verizon Wireless is activating your iPad. Tap OK to finish and return to the Settings screen.
6. Your iPad will notify you when your Cellular Data connection has been activated:
While waiting for this activation, you can use your iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G on Wi-Fi.
- The Cellular Data account sign-up process is managed by Verizon. If you have questions, concerns, or problems with this sign-up process, please contact Verizon.
- If you need to change or correct your email account information, please contact Verizon.
- A unique email address is required to sign up for your Verizon account. If you plan on setting up cellular data accounts for multiple iPads, you must use a different email address for each account.