View a PDF email attachment
- Open the email with the PDF attachment, and tap the attachment.
- Tap the Share icon in the lower-left corner.
- Scroll through the share options until you see "Copy to iBooks," then tap it.
- iBooks opens the PDF. When you use iBooks to open a PDF, iBooks automatically saves a copy of the PDF to your iBooks PDF shelf.
Email and print PDFs
- Open iBooks.
- Tap the menu at the top of the screen and select PDFs. Depending on which view you're on, this menu might be called All Books, Books, PDFs, or the name of a custom collection that you created.
- Tap the PDF that you want to print or email.
- Tap the Share icon in the top menu bar. You might need to tap once anywhere on the screen for the menu bar to appear.
- Tap Print or Mail, depending on what you want to do.
- If you tap Print: Select an AirPrint printer, page range, and number of copies. Then tap Print.
If you tap Mail: Enter the email address that you want to send the PDF to, and add a subject line and message. Then tap Send.