You can use Print View to lay out objects on your sheets across pages before printing. Use the Sheets inspector to set up page attributes such as page orientation and margins.
- Choose File > Print.
- Choose the printer you want to use from the Printer pop-up menu.
- Type the number of copies you want to print in the Copies field, and then select Collated if you want each group of pages to print together in order before printing the next group. If you want to print a batch of page 1, then page 2, then page 3, and so on, deselect Collated.
- Indicate which sheets you want to print:
- All sheets: Prints all the sheets in your spreadsheet.
- Current Sheet: Prints only the sheet selected when you opened the print window.
- To print a list of all formulas in the spreadsheet, select “Include a list of all formulas in the document.”
- Click Print.
To learn about additional print settings, click the Help button in the print window.