Contact a third-party vendor or developer
Depending on where you buy a product, here's who to contact:
- Apps that you get on the App Store and Mac App Store: Check the app's information page.
- Third-party products that you get from Apple: Contact the company that makes the product or contact Apple.
- Third-party products that you get from another company: Contact the company that makes the product or contact the retailer that sells the product.
To find a company's contact information, try searching the Internet.
Find third-party products
Here's where to find third-party products, like software and accessories:
- Apps for your Mac: Visit the Mac App Store, an Apple Retail Store, or an Apple Authorized Reseller.
- Apps for your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV: Search the App Store.
- Accessories: Visit an Apple Retail Store, an Apple Authorized Reseller, or the Apple Online Store.
- Microsoft products: Visit the Microsoft website.