After you reset your iTunes Store alert messages, you'll receive all iTunes alert messages when you buy and download from the iTunes Store. To reset your messages, follow these steps:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
- Enter your password, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click View Account.
On the Account Information page:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- To the right of "Reset all warnings for buying and downloading," click Reset.
- Click Done.