After you reset your iTunes Store alert messages, you'll receive all iTunes alert messages when you buy and download from the iTunes Store.
Click to open iTunes and sign in to your Account Information page, or use these steps:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
If you’re using Windows and can’t see the menu bar, learn how to turn it on.
- Enter your password, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click View Account.
On the Account Information page:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- To the right of "Reset all warnings for buying and downloading," click Reset.
- Click Done.