If you sent an iTunes Gift and your recipient can't find the link to redeem it, you can resend them the gift from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch or your computer. When you resend an iTunes Gift, the recipient will receive another email with a link to redeem the gift.
You can only resend iTunes Gifts such as songs, movies, TV shows, apps, games, and books. You can resend iTunes Gifts sent in dollar amounts until they have been redeemed.
From your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Tap Gifts.
- Tap the gift that you want to resend.
- Tap Resend Gift. You can edit or change the recipient email address for your iTunes Gift as long as your recipient hasn't redeemed your gift. To edit or change the recipient's email address, tap their email address on the Gift detail screen.
From your Mac or PC
To automatically open iTunes and sign in to your Account Information page from your computer, click this link: View My Account. Or follow these steps:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
- Enter your password, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click View Account.
On the Account Information page:
- Scroll to the Purchase History section. Next to "Gift last sent on [date]," click Manage Gifts.
- Find the gift that you'd like to resend, then click View to the right of that gift.
- In the pop-up window, click Resend Gift.
If you want to edit the recipient's email address, change the address in the box under Recipient before you hit Resend Gift.
Learn about iTunes Gift options.