If you sent an iTunes Gift and your recipient can't find the link to redeem it, you can resend them the gift from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch or your computer. When you resend an iTunes Gift, the recipient will receive another email with a link to redeem the gift.
You can only resend iTunes Gifts such as songs, movies, TV shows, apps, games, and books. You can resend iTunes Gifts sent in dollar amounts until they have been redeemed.
From your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Tap Gifts.
- Tap the gift that you want to resend.
- Tap Resend Gift. You can edit or change the recipient email address for your iTunes Gift as long as your recipient hasn't redeemed your gift. To edit or change the recipient's email address, tap their email address on the Gift detail screen.
From your Mac or PC
Click to open iTunes and sign in to your Account Information, or use the steps below:
- Open iTunes.
- Click Sign In, and then enter your Apple ID and password.
- Click your name and select Account Info from the menu.
- Enter your password again.
On the Account Information screen:
- Scroll down to the Purchase History section. Next to "Gift last sent on [date]," click Manage Gifts.
- Find the gift that you'd like to resend, then click View to the right of that gift.
- In the pop-up window, click Resend Gift. If you want to edit the recipient's email address, change the address in the box under Recipient before you hit Resend Gift.
Learn about iTunes Gift options.