You can only resend iTunes Gifts such as songs, movies, TV shows, apps, games, and books. You can resend iTunes Gifts sent in dollar amounts until they have been redeemed.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the iTunes Store or App Store.
- Scroll to the bottom, then tap Sign In.
- If you're not already signed in, sign in with the Apple ID and password you used to buy the gift.
- Tap View Apple ID.
- If prompted, enter your password again.
- Tap Gifts.
- Tap the gift that you want to resend.
- Tap Resend Gift.
You can edit or change the recipient email address for your iTunes Gift as long as your recipient hasn't redeemed your gift. To edit or change the recipient's email address, tap their email address on the Gift detail screen.
On your computer
- Open iTunes.
- From the top-middle of the iTunes window, click iTunes Store.
- If you're not already signed in, click the Sign In button in the upper-right corner of the iTunes window.
- Click your name, then choose Account Info from the pop-up menu.
- Scroll down to the Purchase History section. Next to "Gift last sent on [date]," click Manage Gifts.
- Find the gift that you'd like to resend, then click View to the right of that gift.
- In the pop-up window, click Resend Gift.
If you want to edit the recipient's email address, change the address in the box under Recipient before you hit Resend Gift.
Learn about iTunes Gift options.