Check your touchscreen
Make sure that your hands are clean and dry, then try these steps:
- If you have a case or screen protector on your device, try removing it.
- Clean the screen with a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth.
- Unplug your device.
- Restart your device. If you can't restart it, you can force restart your device.
If your touchscreen still doesn't respond like it should, contact Apple Support or take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.
Adjust your settings for 3D Touch
If you have an iPhone 6s or later that isn't responding properly to 3D Touch presses, you can adjust the settings:
- Go to Settings > General.
- Tap Accessibility > 3D Touch.
- Then adjust the sensitivity of the setting.