Before you begin
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint. If you aren’t sure, check the list of AirPrint enabled printers.*
- Make sure that your iOS device and your printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and that you're within range.
Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or — or tap .
- Tap or Print. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
View or cancel your print job
While printing, you can view your print jobs or cancel them through the App Switcher.
View a print job
To view a print job, open the App Switcher, then tap Print Center.
Cancel a print job
To cancel a print job, open the App Switcher, tap Print Center, then tap Cancel Printing.
If you need help with AirPrint, learn what to do.
* AirPrint works with Wi-Fi or wired network connections. AirPrint devices connected to the USB port of an Apple AirPort Base Station or AirPort Time Capsule, or to your computer using Bluetooth connection, can’t use AirPrint.