New versions of previously purchased iTunes Extras and iTunes LP content will be added to your download queue, and you will receive an email alerting you when they are available. The content will be delivered to your iTunes application on your computer, and you can then sync it to your Apple TV (1st generation).
Once you've received an email letting you know your updated iTunes Extras and iTunes LP content is available, here are the steps you can take to get it:
- Update to iTunes 9.0.2 or later and Apple TV 3.0 or later.
- Open iTunes.
- Choose Store > Check for available downloads.
- If prompted, enter your account name and password.
- Download the new iTunes Extras and iTunes LPs to your Mac or PC.
- Sync the movie or album that includes your updated iTunes Extras or iTunes LP to your Apple TV (1st generation).
Note: If you have checked for available downloads and none were available, make sure to check your email associated with your iTunes Store account. If you have previously purchased a non-compatible iTunes Extras or iTunes LP, you will be receiving an email from Apple with instructions on how to download the updated version of your content over the next couple of weeks.