- In Final Cut Pro X choose File > Preferences.
- Click the Destinations button at the top of the window
- Select Add Destination in the Destinations list on the left.
- Drag the YouTube destination from the area on the right to the Destinations list on the left.
- Enter your YouTube account information and click OK.
- Double-click the name of the new destination you created in the list on the left and rename the destination "YouTube 4K".
- Modify the settings of the destination on the right by choosing "4K (4096 x 2304)" from the Resolution pop-up menu.
- Close the Destinations pane.
Final Cut Pro X 10.1: Adding a destination to Share 4K to YouTube
Information about products not manufactured by Apple, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple, is provided without recommendation or endorsement. Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of third-party websites or products. Apple makes no representations regarding third-party website accuracy or reliability. Risks are inherent in the use of the Internet. Contact the vendor for additional information. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.