Apple Configurator 1.3 is a recommended update for all Apple Configurator users. This update is available from the Updates page of the Mac App Store.
What's new in Configurator 1.3
- Significantly improved reliability, scalability, and performance
- A new status view that includes time estimates and error information with recovery suggestions
- Ability to cancel scheduled or in-progress operations
- Administrators can install apps on devices that are configured to not allow users to install apps
- Administrators can manage devices that do not support the latest version of iOS
- Resolves an issue that would cause the Users.storedata file to become unusable
- Learn about the storedata migration process when updating from an earlier version of Apple Configurator.
- Learn about managing iOS device software.