Pairing with iPhone
- Connect the iPhone Dual Dock or iPhone Bluetooth Travel Cable to a USB 2.0 port on your computer (not on the keyboard).
- Connect iPhone and the headset to the dock or cable. The headset pairs with iPhone automatically.
Pairing iPhone Bluetooth Headset with another Bluetooth-enabled device
To pair the iPhone Bluetooth Headset with another wireless device, such as a Bluetooth-enabled phone or computer.
Step 1: Set the headset to be discoverable
- Turn off the headset.
- Press and hold the headset button for about eight seconds, until you hear the startup tone and then five quick high beeps.
The headset is now discoverable and will remain so for about five minutes. The status light blinks while the headset is discoverable.
Step 2: Turn on Bluetooth on the other device and search for devices
- On the device, turn Bluetooth on and set the device to search for other Bluetooth devices.
- On the device, choose iPhone Bluetooth Headset and enter the PIN code 0000.
See the instructions that came with your other Bluetooth-enabled device for more information about pairing it with Bluetooth devices.