- Open the Control Panel.
- Open the "Add or Remove Programs" control panel.
- Locate QuickTime in the list and select it.
- Click the Change/Remove button.
A dialog will appear asking:
Do you want to completely remove QuickTime for Windows?
- Click OK. The Installer will begin removing QuickTime.
- You'll see a message when the uninstall is complete.
Important: iTunes requires QuickTime be installed to function correctly. Download and install the latest version of QuickTime or iTunes (which includes QuickTime) if you want to continue using iTunes.