- Open the Control Panel.
- Open the "Add or Remove Programs" control panel.
- Locate QuickTime in the list and select it.
- Click the Change/Remove button.
A dialog will appear asking:
Do you want to completely remove QuickTime for Windows?
- Click OK. The Installer will begin removing QuickTime.
- You'll see a message when the uninstall is complete.
How to uninstall QuickTime on a Windows PC
Learn how to uninstall QuickTime on a Windows-compatible computer. If you have a Mac, there are instructions just for you.
This article has been archived and is no longer updated by Apple.
Published Date: Thu Jun 06 18:49:52 GMT 2013