Incident reporting is available only in the United States and China mainland.
How to report an incident
- Use Siri. Say something like "Hey Siri, report an accident" or "Hey Siri, there's something in the road."
- If you're connected to CarPlay, you can tap the Report icon on the CarPlay display.
While you're using turn-by-turn directions
- Tap the gray arrow at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Report an Incident, then tap Crash, Hazard, Speed Check, or Roadwork.*
* The incident reports that you see might vary based on your location. For example, in China mainland, you'll see an option to report Roadwork instead of report a Speed Check.
From the main Maps screen
- Tap your image next to the search field, then tap Reports.
- Select an option like Report Street Issue or Report Place Issue.
- Enter your information, then tap Agree.
- Add the information for the issue, then tap Send.