When you save your Shazams, you won't lose them if something happens to your device.
Save your Shazams in iCloud on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
When you first install Shazam on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, your Shazams are automatically backed up to iCloud. Make sure you're signed in with your Apple ID and that you've turned on iCloud for Shazam on your device.
When you back up your Shazams to iCloud, you can access your Shazams across all your devices and at www.shazam.com/myshazam when you sign in with the same Apple ID.
To delete a Shazam, swipe up to My Music from the main Shazam screen, tap the More button next to that Shazam, then tap “Remove from My Music.”
If you choose not to save your Shazams in iCloud, they’re still saved on your device. You can back up your Shazams to iCloud at any time, unless you restored your device back to its factory settings or have gotten a new device.
Manage your Shazams on Android
You can use an email or a Google account to create an account. You can also delete the account.
Save your Shazams on Android devices
You can sign in with an email address or with a Google account to save your Shazams.
- Enter an email address or follow the onscreen prompts for Google.
- If you entered your email address, check your email using your same device, then tap Confirm in the email. If you have trouble with the email, you can always tap Resend in the Shazam app or start over.
To access your previous Shazams anywhere, use the same account to sign in at www.shazam.com/myshazam on your Mac, a PC, or on the Shazam app on another Android device. After signing in, the email you’re signed in with appears at the bottom of the Settings page.
To delete a Shazam, swipe to the Library from the main Shazam screen, tap the more button next to that Shazam, then tap “Remove from your library.”
Delete your Shazam account on Android devices
- In Shazam, swipe to Library, then tap the Settings button .
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings screen, then tap Log Out.
- If you use Shazam on other devices, log out of Shazam on those devices.
- Visit shazam.com/privacy.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click or tap Delete Your Account.
- Sign in using the account you want to delete.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Delete Your Account page, then click Delete Your Account. Any personally identifiable information from connected services will be deleted within 30 days.
Get a copy of your Shazam data
- Visit shazam.com/privacy.
- Click or tap Download Your Data.
- Sign in to the account that you want to get a copy of the data for, then follow the prompts.
- Enter the email address where you would like your information sent, then click “Send my data.” You'll receive your data by email within 30 days.
- Identify music with Shazam.
- Use Shazam with Apple Music, Spotify, Snapchat, and more.
- Learn about Shazam's Terms & Conditions.
- Learn about Shazam and privacy.