We’re sorry your Apple Watch isn’t working as it should.
After you’ve contacted Apple for service, you’ll receive a kit that contains everything you need to return your Apple Watch to Apple.
Before you ship your Apple Watch
Pack your Apple Watch using the included packaging materials
- Remove the TNT shipping label from the box. Next to the barcode on the shipping label, look for the consignment number, which begins with “GE.” Make a note of the number.
- Place your Apple Watch into the white box. Do not include the band, Link Bracelet, or other accessories.
- Fold down the top of the white box. You should be able to see the face of your Apple Watch through the clear window in the top of the box.
- Put the lid on the white box.
- Place the white box into the brown box.
- Fold down and secure the lid of the brown box.
- Tape the brown box closed.
- Insert the brown box in the TNT satchel and seal the satchel.
- Place the shipping label in the satchel’s clear plastic pocket.
Ship your Apple Watch to Apple
To arrange a collection, either:
- Write an email
- Use the subject line “Apple collection - Apple Watch” followed by the TNT consignment number.
- Include in the email message: That you are using a prepaid satchel on account number 320792, whether your collection address is a residence or a business, and your contact phone number.
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call TNT Customer Service on 0800 275 868 and provide all the information in step 2 of “Write an email” above.
TNT will provide the booking reference number and collection date in response to your email or phone call.*
Your Apple Watch will be repaired or replaced as quickly as possible. You can check the status of your service request online.
*Apple is not responsible for any damage during shipping if the package is not properly sealed or is delivered to the courier in poor condition.
Use your repaired or replaced Apple Watch
- Hold your watch near your phone.
- Pair your Apple Watch. When you pair your Apple Watch, you will be given the option to restore it from a backup if you made one.
© 2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Watch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AppleCare and iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.