These error codes might appear if there's an issue with the Windows ISO image that you're using to install Windows on your Mac.
To fix the issue, first follow these steps to remove the Boot Camp partitions:
- Restart your Mac in macOS.
- Open Disk Utility.
- In the Disk Utility menu bar, click Partition. If you see a dialog asking whether you want to add a volume or partition, click Partition.
- In the graph that appears, select OSXRESERVED, then click the remove (minus) button.
- In the same graph, select BOOTCAMP, then click the remove (minus) button.
OSXRESERVED and BOOTCAMP are empty partitions that Boot Camp Assistant created during the attempted installation.
- Click Apply, then click Partition to confirm.