Need a different country or region?
After you’ve contacted Apple for service, you’ll receive a kit that contains everything you need to return your product to Apple.
Before you ship your HomePod mini
Pack your HomePod mini
- Remove cardboard divider from box.
- Place the HomePod mini on the left side of the box and the rolled-up cord on the right side of the box.
- Place the divider back in box, making sure the cord goes through the hole at the bottom of the divider.
- Close the box lid.
- Use the packing tape provided to seal the box.*
*Apple is not responsible for any damage during shipping.
Ship your HomePod mini to Apple
- If a return shipping label is included, place it on the outside of the packaging. If applicable, make sure the return shipping label completely covers the old shipping label, or that you remove the old shipping label before applying the new shipping label.
- If a commercial invoice is included, place it on the outside of the packaging. Failure to put the commercial invoice on the outside of the packaging may render the package undeliverable. Commercial invoices are only necessary in some European countries.
- Find the name of the courier on the label (or elsewhere in the packing materials) and visit its website to arrange a collection or find a drop-off location.
- Ask the courier for proof of collection.
- Check the status of your service request.
Use your HomePod mini after service
- Your replacement Apple product is covered by a 90-day service warranty, or the remainder of your original product warranty or AppleCare plan, whichever is longer. Consumer law will also apply to your replacement product where available.
- Set up and use your new HomePod.
© 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and HomePod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. AppleCare is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.