Check your eligibility
Apple Business Manager and Apple School Manager are available to organizations in supported countries or regions that purchase devices from any of the following channels:
- Directly from Apple
- Participating Apple Authorized Resellers
- Cellular carriers
Automated Device Enrollment works on any of these devices:
- iOS devices with iOS 7 or later
- iPadOS devices
- Mac computers with OS X Mavericks 10.9 or later
- Apple TV devices (4th generation or later) with tvOS 10.2 or later
To add devices that you didn't purchase, like a donated iPad, learn how to manually enroll your devices.
Enroll your organization
- Go to Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
- Click "Enroll now."
- Enter the information for your organization.
Apple will reach out to your verification contact — usually a legal representative of your organization — to verify your enrollment information.
When your enrollment is complete, you'll receive an email after your information is verified and your enrollment is approved.
Add your sales information
After your enrollment is approved, sign in to add your sales information.
- If you purchased your devices from Apple, contact your purchasing agent, finance department, or a member of the Apple Sales team and ask for your Apple Customer Number.
- If you purchased your devices from an Apple Authorized Reseller or a cellular carrier, ask them for their Reseller ID and provide them with your Organization ID.
- Learn where to find your Organization ID and enter a Reseller ID in Apple School Manager or Apple Business Manager.
Add your MDM server
After you enroll and add your sales information, add your MDM server to Apple Business Manager or add your MDM server to Apple School Manager.
After you add your MDM server, assign devices to it in Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
Add devices manually
You can add devices that you didn’t purchase to Automated Device Enrollment, like a donated Mac or iPad. Learn how to manually add devices using Apple Configurator for Mac or Apple Configurator for iPhone.
Get more help with Apple Business Manager
- Use the Apple Business Manager User Guide or the business support page.
- Need help enrolling in Apple Business Manager? Find the support number for your country or region.
- Contact Apple Enterprise support if you need help after enrolling.
Get more help with Apple School Manager
- Use the Apple School Manager User Guide or the education support page.
- Need help enrolling in Apple School Manager? Find the support number for your country or region.
- Contact Apple Education support if you need help after enrolling.