- Open Apple Wallet:
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app.
- On your iPad, open the Settings app > Wallet & Apple Pay.
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Settings (or System Preferences), then click Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Select your payment card.
- If you see the message "This card cannot be used", check whether your bank or card issuer currently supports Apple Pay:
- If you have any other questions, please contact your bank or card issuer.
If a payment card that you use with Apple Pay is declined
If a payment card that you use with Apple Pay is declined or doesn't work when you try to make a purchase, check to see whether your card can be used with Apple Pay.