Try adding a travel card
After each step, see if you can add your travel card to Apple Pay:**
- Update to the latest iOS version or the latest watchOS version.
- Make sure you have an internet connection.
- Make sure you are signed in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
- Restart your iPhone or Apple Watch.
Travel cards in the Wallet app can’t be transferred to a different Apple ID.
Try to add a travel card in Wallet
To add a new travel card in Wallet, make sure you’re using a China UnionPay credit or debit card that you’ve added to Wallet.
If you see a tick and Done, but you can’t see your travel card in Wallet:
- in the Wallet app, tap the Add button .
- Tap Travel Card.
- Tap the transit card that shows the date when you attempted to purchase the card.
- Tap Next.
If you still can't see your transit card in Wallet, contact your card issuer for assistance and provide the Transaction ID.
**Check with your card issuer for information about travel cards that you can add to Apple Pay.