Use the Side button
If you have an iPhone X or later, you have a Side button instead of a Home button. Follow these steps:
- To set up Accessibility Shortcut: Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut, then select the features that you use the most.
- To use Accessibility Shortcut: Triple-click the Side button.
- To slow down the double-click or triple-click speed for the Side button: Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Side Button.
Use the Home button
- To use Accessibility Shortcut: Triple-click the Home button.
- To slow down the double-click or triple-click speed for the Home button: Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Home Button.
Use Control Center
- To customize Control Center: Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then tap next to accessibility features such as Accessibility Shortcuts, Magnifier, Hearing Aids, Touch Accommodations, and Guided Access.
- To activate an accessibility feature from Control Center: Open Control Center, then tap the accessibility feature.
You can also use iTunes to manage the Accessibility features on your device. Follow these steps:
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to any computer with iTunes installed.
- In iTunes, select your device.
- From the Summary pane, click Configure Accessibility in the Options section at the bottom.
- Select the feature that you want to use and click OK.
To learn more about the accessibility features and how to use each one, refer to the Accessibility section of the user guide for your iOS device.