Pages User Guide for iPad
- What’s new in Pages 13.2
- Intro to Pages
- Word-processing or page layout?
- Intro to images, charts, and other objects
- Find a document
- Open a document
- Save and name a document
- Print a document or envelope
- Copy text and objects between apps
- Basic touchscreen gestures
- Use Apple Pencil with Pages
- Customize the toolbar
- Select text and place the insertion point
- Add and replace text
- Copy and paste text
- Add the date and time
- Add mathematical equations
- Bookmarks and links
- Add links
- Set paper size and orientation
- Set document margins
- Set up facing pages
- Page templates
- Add page numbers
- Change the page background
- Add a border around a page
- Add watermarks and background objects
- Add 3D objects
- Add lines and arrows
- Add and edit drawings
- Set the movie format
- Change the transparency of an object
- Fill shapes and text boxes with color or an image
- Add a border to an object
- Add a caption or title
- Add a reflection or shadow
- Use object styles
- Resize, rotate, and flip objects
- Add or delete a table
- Select tables, cells, rows, and columns
- Merge or unmerge table cells
- Resize, move, or lock a table
- Send a document
- Publish a book to Apple Books
- Use presenter mode
- Use iCloud Drive with Pages
- Export to Word, PDF, or another file format
- Restore an earlier version of a document
- Move a document
- Delete a document
- Password-protect a document
- Create and manage custom templates
Change the look of table text in Pages on iPad
You can change the look of text for the entire table or just for specific table cells.
Change the look of all table text
You can set the font and font style for the entire table. You can also increase or decrease the font size proportionally for all text in the table. If you make the text larger or smaller, all text increases or decreases by the same percentage.
Tap the table, then tap .
Tap Table, then tap Table Font.
If you don’t see Table Font, swipe up from the bottom of the controls.
Tap a font name to apply it.
To apply a different character style (for example, bold or italic), tap next to the font name, then tap a character style.
If you don’t see a specific character style, it’s not available for the font.
To change the font size, tap .
Text resizes immediately, so you can see which size works best.
Change the look of text in selected table cells
You can change the font, color, size, and other attributes of text in table cells.
Select the cells that have the text you want to change, then tap .
Tap Cell, then tap the controls to select a font, font style (bold, italic, underline, or strikethrough), size, color, alignment, and so on.
For more information about using text styles, see Use text styles.