Here's what you need
- You need a Samsung smart TV that supports the Apple Music app.
- You need a subscription to Apple Music.
- Have your Apple ID and password ready. Need help?
Set up the Apple Music app
- Go to the apps section on your smart TV.
- Open the Apple Music app.
- On the Welcome screen, choose Continue.
- Select "Already a Subscriber?"
- From here, you can sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use with your Apple Music subscription and complete setup in two ways:
- Sign In On Mobile Device: Use the camera on your phone to scan the QR code on the TV screen. Then follow the instructions on your mobile device to sign in with your Apple ID and finish set up.
- Sign In On This TV: Use the remote that came with your TV to manually sign in with your Apple ID and complete setup.
To add additional Apple ID Accounts for Apple Music, go to Settings > Accounts.
After you set up the Apple Music app, you can browse and play music from the Apple Music catalog and your music library.*
*Some content in your music library might not be available in the Apple Music app on your smart TV. And some features of Apple Music aren't available in the Apple Music app on your smart TV.
Reset the Apple Music app
You can restore the Apple Music app to its original settings, remove all of your personal information, and sign out of all accounts. If you reset the Apple Music app on a smart TV that's also signed in to the Apple TV app, then the Apple TV app will also be restored to its original settings.
- To restore the Apple Music app and Apple TV app on your smart TV, open either app, then go to Settings > Reset Apple TV and Apple Music.
- If you just want to sign out of the Apple Music app on your smart TV, open the Apple Music app and go to Settings > Accounts.
If you're signed in to a smart TV that you no longer have access to
If you're signed in to the Apple Music app with your Apple ID on someone else's smart TV, or a smart TV that you no longer have access to, follow these steps to sign out.
On your Mac or PC:
- Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Scroll down to devices and select your smart TV.
- Select Remove from account.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Scroll down and tap your smart TV.
- Tap Remove from Account.
The Apple Music app availability might vary by country and region. Learn what’s available in your country or region. The Apple Music app features and supported devices also might vary by country and region.