Apple Arcade is a subscription service that gives you and your family unlimited access to an extensive catalog of new games that you can play across all of your devices — online or offline.
Learn more about Apple Arcade and Apple Arcade pricing.
Apple Arcade availability and features might vary by country or region. Learn more about what's available in your country or region.
Join Apple Arcade
You can buy and download other games from the App Store without subscribing to Apple Arcade. Apple Arcade games are available only with an Apple Arcade subscription. To see which games are included with Apple Arcade before you subscribe, go to the Arcade tab of the App Store. Scroll to the bottom, and tap or click See All Games. Be sure to update your iPad to the latest version of iPadOS, iPhone or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS, Mac to the latest version of macOS, or Apple TV to the latest version of tvOS. Then follow these steps to subscribe to Apple Arcade:
- On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, go to the Arcade tab of the App Store and look for the subscription offer. On your Apple TV, open the Arcade app to see the subscription offer. If you don't see it, try to download an Apple Arcade game, and you'll be prompted to subscribe.
- Tap or click the trial subscription offer. (One trial per Apple ID.) With Family Sharing, you can get access to Apple Arcade for yourself and up to five family members. If you're using Family Sharing and someone in your family group subscribes, you'll see a message that you have access to the subscription when you try to subscribe.
- If prompted, sign in with the Apple ID that you use for Media & Purchases.* If you don't have an Apple ID, follow the prompts to create one. If you're not sure if you have an Apple ID, we can help you find out.
- Confirm your billing information, if prompted. You might need to add a valid payment method.
- If prompted, agree to the terms and conditions.
* If you're asked for a verification code, you have two-factor authentication enabled for your Apple ID. Learn about two-factor authentication and what to do if you still can’t sign in.